Saturday, October 24, 2009

Life as it is Now

K, well I was planning on headin to bed, but I decided to try to get you up to speed with what is goin on with me. So to make a long story short, Im in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. I am in Hawaii, and shes in Utah going to school. She is now about 3 months pregnant. She is also a Mormon, so that is why she has to have the baby. Her parents hate me, but she says I am more important than her family. She wants me to go there, I want her to come here. What she wants to do with the baby is give it up for adoption to a good family. I know that we're not ready to raise a child, but I dont know if I can do that. On top of that, my mom has my car keys, so I feel pretty helpless not being able to get around. But thats a whole nother story. Theres so much more to be told, but I'll have to leave that for another time. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment